Monday, August 10, 2009

wish on a wishie

Virtual Dandelion - Make a Wish! -- powered by flowgo.com

dandelions make me smile; i remember being a kid and wishing on it, and truly believing that this flower will reach heaven, send Him my wish and it will be granted. back then i didn't know that it's called a dandelion, me and my friends call it wish. we used to wish on a wish. i remember that if you blow it and it goes up, your wish would come true... otherwise, it won't. i can't remember the last time i made a wish on a wish. i see it a lot now here in toronto as compared back home. it still continues to make me smile. each feathery seed when blown fly like little fairies. i'd like to take a photo of it one day. i keep one in my room, but it was not taken by me

so wish upon a a dandelion and blow all the spores away, close your eyes, make a wish, and may they all come true some day; because a dandelion wish is a wish to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment