Friday, August 14, 2009

on to moving forward...


I'm so glad i got to talk to kuya Chris.. it's surprising that he asked me about my relationship one day.. and he ended up making me realize what im actually feeling.. He even made a poem about it:

Love Reassessed
(When we were young) We met as kids and it was great we always spent time together out until it was late. You were my first in everything and that cant change. I know you think I want to hurt you and and this is strange. I dont want you to think I was playing mind games. But its just that I dont love you more than a friend and I'm sorry, I know its not the same. I don't know how to express to you in words my thoughts and feelings and dont worry its not my heart that someone is stealing. I want you to know that I've always loved you. This is something I never planned to do. I've known you like forever so to lose you as a friend, i hope that happens never. I can imagine your hurting and pain inside I always loved you and never lied.

APRIL = LIAR
liar may be written in my name.. but i was never a liar about my love for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment